We are taking a diversity pledge.
We realize that by not intentionally expanding our community to actively include, sponsor, and place BIPOC, we’re falling short of our mission to help EVERYONE thrive in the new world of work.
We can do better—and we are changing that.
Why take the pledge?
- It’s the right thing to do. Those who come from wealthy neighborhoods, attend top schools, and work for top companies are 12x more likely to have a strong network. And referrals are 9x more likely to get hired. That delta in opportunity is called the network gap—and we can help close it.
- Diversity wins. Intentionally growing our community of experts means more opportunity for everyone.
Will you join us?
Diversity and inclusion is paramount to a company’s success. The benefits of workplace diversity include different perspectives, increased creativity, higher innovation, and faster problem solving ... many of the same reasons why our clients decide to bring on a consultant! By matching diverse talent with a client’s project needs, we help everyone succeed.
By taking the Simplicity Diversity Pledge, you will help others while strengthening your own network.
How you can get involved
Connect us with BIPOC professionals in your network and beyond with expertise in marketing, communications, or business operations (check out our full list of capabilities)
Reach out if you're BIPOC and are interested in free professional-development training
We pledge to:
- Facilitate personal brand and communication trainings
- Support BIPOC in activating and expanding their professional networks
- Help BIPOC find meaningful work* in marketing, communications, and business management roles
* We match experts with project-based roles for companies like Microsoft, Tableau, Amazon, and more