Remote work, explained
Our CEO and founder, Lisa Hufford, [virtually] sat down with a handful of our experts—a group with 60+ combined years of remote work experience (!!!)—to talk about remote work in this current environment, from leading remote teams and creating an at-home work environment to communicating with empathy.
Remote work tips & tricks
Our team shares their tips for working remotely—ranging from tech hacks to self-care reminders.
To everyone who's adapting to working from home for the first time, this one's for you.
Remote work is still just work. If these sound like just being a good manager—they are! However, these best practices are even more important when dealing with remote workers.
Looking for remote talent? Let’s talk
Just for fun
Simplicity at home: Meet our team … and their new coworkers.
Remote work link roundup
Here are some of our favorite articles on the topic of remote work:
- Advice for managing virtual teams as coronavirus changes business as usual (Leadership Essentials)
- COVID-19: Tips for working remotely and combating stress (Liz & Mollie blog)
- Tips for maintaining human connection & working effectively even when you’re not in the office (Eventbrite’s David Hanrahan)
- Work from home (Seth Godin)
- 7 tips on how to succeed in an online job interview (Forbes)
- 10 digital miscommunications and how to avoid them (Forbes)
- Foundations for successfully working from home for the recently officeless (Glassdoor)
Looking for remote talent? Let's talk